Elegant Glendale Estate Sale!
By Appointment Only
Saturday, Oct. 2 - 9AM – 4PM
Text Diane for a time-slot & the address (If you don’t text, you can call)
Don’t stand in line for hours! Make an appointment and walk in when you arrive! This is the home of a retired doctor and his wife. Located near Woodrow Wilson Middle School on a quiet cul de sac, there is plenty of close parking. They shopped at the finest establishments and the doctor told us he and his wife had an agreement: His job was to make the money and her job was to spend it! They’ve been married for over 60 years.
· Art – Nice decorative art.
· Bar – Stemware, shakers, decanters, tools.
· Books & Games – An entire wall of books, numerous board games.
· Clothes – His and Hers. Maybe 50 pairs of size 8 shoes for her, most still in their boxes. Bags, belts, outerwear, dresses, etc. For him, Sport coats, 100’s of ties, jeans, shirts, sneakers, size L.
· Christmas – There was so much we had to move it to the garage!
· Entertaining – Beautiful serving pieces of all kinds including two punch bowls . Dinnerware, flatware, tumblers, linens, napkins, placemats.
· Electronics – numerous receivers, speakers and other components in house and garage, several printers, TV’s, VCR’s, .
· Kitchen – Kitchen Aid Mixer, two coffeemakers, numerous pots and pans, lots of copper, in garage a stand-up freezer, a two-door refrigerator
· Furniture – A spectacular Belgian antique breakfront, an antique china cabinet, a pair of wicker chairs, a set of four folding chairs with cane backs and upholstered seats, occasional tables, an iron and wood rack for display, a set of hardwood TV trays, a like-new sofa & Loveseat in brown plaid, a pair of Spanish Revival Chairs with wood arms and beautiful upholstery,
· Garage & Misc. – Tools, luggage, camping items, file cabinets, aviation prints, glass door knobs, racks, Tons of Xmas.
· Sporting Goods – Boxing Gloves, fishing rods, 2 pairs of white roller skates, golf clubs, a fiberglass boat, skis, surfboard, maybe a talking fish.