Glendale Antique Estate Sale!
(This sale is less than a mile from the sale we had last week)
By Appointment Only - Saturday, Oct. 9 - 9AM – 4PM
For morning appointments, Text Diane for a time-slot & the address
From 1:00pm on, you don’t need a time-slot; just the address!
(If you don’t text, you can call)
Don’t stand in line for hours! Make an appointment and walk in when you arrive!
This home was built in 1939. Our client’s parents were the second owners when they purchased it in 1951. They were married in 1939 and celebrated both their 25th and 50th anniversary here. It will remain in the family. There is plenty of street parking.
· Art – Nice decorative art.
· Bar – Stemware, shakers, decanters, tools.
· Books & Games – books & numerous board games, a collection of National Geographic magazines.
· Ephemera – a giant Map of Humboldt County dated 1898 that completely covers and overlaps a twin bed. It is in very poor condition but restoration could be a fun project for a collector and it could become a real treasure.
· Entertaining –Serving pieces of all kinds in elegant glassware from the 30’s, china and silver-plate including a silver-plated Tea Set with large handled tray, dinnerware, flatware, tumblers, linens, napkins, placemats.
· Electronics –Turn table, receivers, 3 sets of speakers and other components, a 70’s console TV cabinet, portable cassette recorder, vintage radios.
· Kitchen pots and pans, utensils, dishes, 60’s electric coffee pots,etc.
· Furniture – A 1930’s American mahogany Duncan Phyfe table, leaves, 6 Chairs, and two China Cabinets, one with a drop- down desk, a square kitchen table & 4 ladderback chairs, occasional tables, lamps, easy chairs, sofas, a love seat, coffee tables, a serpentine American mahogany bedroom set that includes a vanity, highboy, I nightstand, and bed in perfect condition. A second nightstand that is close. A maple dresser, night cabinet & pair of twin beds, a cedar chest, footstool.
· Furnishings – Wall what-not shelves, great figural lamps from the 30’s, a double socket student lamp mirrors, clocks, prints, figurines, carvings, tins, world globe, magazine rack, black tin hand painted tray, 40’s chickens, .
· Miscellaneous – Luggage, an antique sweeper, 2 large plastic shelving units, gentlemen’s hats from the 50’s, office supplies.
· Records – Maybe no rock & roll.Textiles – Two hand made quilts from the1930’s, several crocheted throws, vintage hankies, linens, napkins, placemats, towels.
· Toys – Two complete sets of Lionel Electric Trains including transformers and extra track.